Friday, April 2, 2010

The count down has begun!

We (the family of four) are moving to the United States of America. It will be my fifth year in the States. It started over 20 years ago when I went to Washington State as an exchange student. I returned 15 years ago and landed my Bachelor degree in 1998 from Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma Washington. This time, my 5th year, I will stay in the heart of the South - Alabama. This time I will follow my husbands’ journey and I will get an experience of being a parent with two kids in school in a different country. I will also explore the world of being a "stay home mom", "soccer mom", "house wife" (terms I am not very found of) in contrast to a busy professional work life at home in Sweden. There will be many things I would like to do, explore and learn more about. I know for sure it will be a great year with many new experiences and for sure a great adventure for all four of us.

Right now we are in the process of moving. We will be arriving to Alabama in June. You are welcome to follow my blog and add comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment